I love a mountain of pancakes for breakfast as much as the next person….. But let’s face it, the carbs that come with this breakfast doesn’t love us. These pancakes are a perfect subsitute instead of eating a week’s worth of calories at IHOP.
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 a cup of oatmeal
1) Mash up the bananas in a bowl
2) Blend cinnamon, egg, mashed up bananas, and oatmeal for 15 seconds
3) Add butter to a pan on medium heat.
4) Poor liquid in pan (it’s easier to make these pancakes with a small diameter of 3-4 inches) and cook for 2-3 minutes then flip
5) Add preferred toppings….Strawberries and whipped cream are a great combo!
Tip: For some reason I do not enjoy whipped cream from a can. I buy a carton of heavy whipping cream and fill an empty water bottle about 1-2 inches. After, I shake the closed water bottle for 30 seconds. Lastly I simply squeeze the whipped cream out and voila!